Residential retreats are weekend breaks, for dancers and Yoga students of all ages and levels, to come together and share an intensive learning experience. Our next retreat is being held from 3-6 April 2015, in Henley on Thames.
The DNC retreats are designed to provide participants with the opportunity to refresh their mind and energise the body. Led by Nikita Thakrar, the retreat offers flexible options and pricing structures so that the experience can be tailored to different interests:
This years Easter weekend retreat includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in a double/twin ensuite room.
- Fresh, organic meals; traditional English breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea with pastries and 2 course dinner with drinks.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water, juice, fruit & healthy snacks throughout the day.
- 2 x Yoga classes (morning and evening).
- 1 x theory class to facilitate awareness of core yogic principles, and understanding of the benefits and safe practice of postures.
- 2 x dance classes (one technical and one expressional),
- 1 x theory class focusing on different topics (e.g. rhythm).
- Free access to wifi.
- Access to 10 acres of land for walks, among the Chiltern Valley.
- Evening entertainment.