This intensive 3-night retreat offers two flexible options so that the experience can be tailored to different interests. Now in its 5th year, Nikita is proud to run yet another retreat in 2015, focusing on developing the practice of asanas (postures), breathing techniques (pranayama), relaxation (nidra) and meditation along with sessions exploring the theory and practicals of Kathak dance.
All participants will receive the following:
- 3 nights comfortable accommodation at St Katharine’s Manor.
- Fresh, organic meals, including breakfast, 2-course lunch, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and 2-course dinner.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water and snacks throughout the day.
- Free access to Wi-Fi.
- Access to venue gardens for walks.
- Evening entertainment, including live performances.
Daily timetable includes:
- 2 x Yoga classes for physical and mental well-being.
- 1 x theory class to facilitate awareness of core yogic principles, and understanding of the benefits and safe practice of different postures.
Total cost: £325.00*
(*early bird rate if booked by 3rd March OR £350.00 thereafter).
Daily timetable includes:
- 2 x Yoga classes (morning and evening) to develop core strength, balance, flexibility and awareness of the breath with the body.
- 1 x theory class to facilitate awareness of core Yogic principles, and understanding of the benefits and safe practice of various postures.
- 1 x Kathak dance class with live accompaniment learning new compositions working towards a piece.
- 1 x Expressional class exploring various aspects of Abhinaya.
- 1 x Semi-Classical / Bollywood dance class for a fun, light hearted session working towards a routine.
- 1 x theory class focusing on different topics, of Kathak dance including, history, mythology and rhythm cycles.
Total cost: £350.00*
(*early bird rate if booked by 3rd March OR £375.00 thereafter).
ALL participants of the Spring Retreat will also receive a complimentary 30minute coaching / mentoring session scheduled with Nikita.
* Prices are based on double occupancy of rooms. Single rooms are also available from just £25 extra. The retreat will run from 2.00pm on Friday until 2.00pm on Monday afternoon. A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is required to book.
From the moment you arrive you will be fully supported, nurtured and nourished throughout the weekend in a comfortable manor house set within a 12 tranquil acres. Our staff, teachers and assistants will treat you with the upmost respect and confidentiality, allowing you to relax and be yourself in a safe learning environment.
The sessions will be a contrast and combination of highly focused technical workshops and deep reflective time in our calm surroundings enables you to learn knowledge, reflect, de-stress, gain confidence and rekindle your passion for life to achieve balance, harmony and fulfillment.
To enhance your experience we combine relaxation, serenity, meditation, coaching, yoga, breath work, optional massage and music to make this an experience you will truly treasure. We offer you tranquility, the ability to focus on yourself and the space to concentrate on your wellbeing away from the demands of everyday life.
You will gain a new perspective on your way forward which you never thought possible in such a short amount of time. You will leave relaxed, inspired and energised; armed with the tools to continue your personal journey to happiness and success.