Thank you for considering joining DNC in September 2018...
Please note that we operate as a professional performing arts school. We offer structured, systematic dance education for those looking to accelerate and progress long-term as dancers. We expect a high level of commitment, punctuality and professionalism by all of our students and co-operation and communication from parents. We do not merely train towards performances / examinations, but treat dance as a lifestyle.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The full term's payment must be made in advance prior to starting the dance classes.
- Should a student start late, i.e. in the second or third week of the term the full term fee will remain the same.
- DNC has a strict NO-REFUND policy. Once a student or parent has commited to a term, this cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The only way it may be considered is if the company makes a change to the class that does not suit the student, I.e. change of day/time.
- Missed classes for any reason, such as sickness or holidays cannot be made up on any other day or time.
- Uniform or merchandise cannot be exchanged once bought.
- No pay as you go option is available for kid's classes, due to the nature of the training being long term.
- All students must wear the school's uniform to all classes.
- Choreography learnt in the dance classes remain copyright of DNC. The children can however perform this at external events with consent from their teacher. They cannot teach this to other children who are not enrolled at DNC.
The 'term fee' includes: 10 weeks of tuition by a qualified, DBS checked and first aided dance instructor at our purpose built dance studio in Slough. It also includes a certificate at the end of each term and a professional performance opportunity at the end of each academic year (July).
You may choose to invest in additional extras during the academic year, such as; costumes for performances, merchandise, uniform, CD of music, DVD of shows, live musicians for Kathak, extra rehearsals, private tuition and examination fees. These are all optional extras which can be discussed at the time.
- To enroll for a course at DNC please follow the below:
- View our timetable to decide which class is most suitable for your age and ability. If you are unsure then give us a call (01628 298582) or send us an email and we will advise you. Please give us as much background as possible, such as details of any previous dance training and specify your main objective for wanting to learn, e.g. fitness, to make friends, to perform etc...This will help us to advise you which class is most suitable for you.
- Once you have decided which class to enroll for, fill in our online enrolment form or download and print here to bring with you to the studio, with payment (cash/card) during our opening hours or during our next PRESENTATION DAY.
- Forms must be accompanied with payment in order to confirm your place. Select your payment method out of the following:
- Cash, credit or debit card at the DNC Studio
- Bank transfer – using the following ac details: HSBC, Dancing Nikita Company Ltd, 71401718, 40-42-09.
- We do not accept cheques. Please do not put cash in the post.
4. OPTIONAL: We are happy to offer individual phone / face to face appointments with our company director, the student and parents to discuss the training in detail and whether it is suitable for you / your child.
Once enrolled, all students must wear DNC uniform. This may be purchased in advance online or from the studio reception, by cash/card on the first day of term. See our DANCE SHOP above for images and prices of the uniform.
Once a student is enrolled at DNC, they will be regularly monitored and assessed by our teachers and the director. An appointment can be made at anytime throughout the term to discuss the child's progress.